Commitment to quality
Our UK WordPress Website Designers truly believe in providing the highest quality WordPress Web Design services. We want to exceed our clients’ expectations and do the best job we can.
- We listen carefully to all your requirements and try to gain a full understanding of your business and it’s objectives.
- We try to ensure that expectations are clear at the outset. We’ll provide a fair and clear contract which is easy to understand.
- As appropriate, we will offer some business advice and other commercial suggestions. This may help you gain maximum benefit from WordPress Web Design project, out knowledge and your end website.
- Our UK WordPress team of designers will respond promptly and accurately to all contact from you.
- We aim to communicate with you as clearly and as openly as possible, avoiding technical jargon where possible.
Fair and honest pricing
- We aim to be open and transparent about our WordPress Web Design prices. We’ll explain how we’ve reached our costings and estimates.
- Our UK WordPress Website Designers aim to provide clear written estimates within 48 hours of our initial consultation. Estimates are itemised where possible and breakdowns help to explain how we’ve reached our prices
- Where a budget is restricted, we will suggest alternative solutions to meet your objectives and that will work within the budgets you set.
- We will work closely with you to ensure the project remains within budget and notify you if there are any complication.
- If you require regular WordPress Website design, we can offer a retainer service at a very reduced rate.
- We offer a full price match guarantee – We will match any like-for-like written quotation. If you already have a quote please send it in for us to match or even beat and see if we can provide you with the best WordPress Website Design service for less.
Expert UK WordPress designers
Our UK WordPress Designers are fully trained and experienced to provide work of the highest standard. We’ve been developing websites since 2002 and specialising in WordPress web design for over three years. This has given us an in-depth knowledge of the WordPress core and its APIs. We are confident there isn’t anything about WordPress which we don’t know!
We continually update our knowledge and skills with the latest web technologies and best practices. With WordPress Website Design, there can often be a right way and a wrong way to do something. We make sure it’s done the right way, we definitely don’t employ any black hat techniques or hacks which invariably get you penalised by Google and other search engines in the longer term.
Standards and accessibility
We will work hard to meet the latest WordPress Webdesign guidelines. We’re passionate about web standards and believe firmly that they bring significant improvements to a website’s usability. They’re also vital for accessibility and interoperability across different browsers and devices. (And yes, we hate IE6 and Flash as well !)
We build sites with full accessibility in mind, creating semantic, well-structured HTML. We add features such as ARIA roles, skip links, font size and contrast tools where appropriate to give you the best results.
Energy and the environment
- Our UK WordPress designers aim to reduce energy and minimise waste where possible.
- Our offices are powered by renewable energy where possible.
- Our WordPress Web Hosting partnesr offsets all carbon emissions at their data centres.
- We use datacentres worldwide and also have access to CDN (Content Delivery Networks), so if you wordpress website project had vast levels of traffic, we can cope!